SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#368190 - 06/27/13 03:12 PM The ultimate beer commercial video and music...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I just got to see this one for the fist time - it's absolutely incredible. Both the music and videos are so imaginative that it must have taken years to put together. But I'm saving it to my desktop.

I LOVE IT! smile smile smile

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#368193 - 06/27/13 03:58 PM Re: The ultimate beer commercial video and music... [Re: travlin'easy]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
I prefer the vintage commercials + jingles...Louis Armstrong does this one.. Schaefer Beer..

This lady rocks...

Rheingold song..

#368241 - 06/28/13 01:03 PM Re: The ultimate beer commercial video and music... [Re: sparky589]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I still use the Shaefer jingle when I play the "Roll Out The Barrel" polka ... grin drink

sparky ... the Rheingold link didn't work for me ...

#368247 - 06/28/13 02:16 PM Re: The ultimate beer commercial video and music... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I do a polka medley consisting of Beer Barrel Polka, She's Too Fat Polka, Tavern In The Town Polka, and back to Beer Barrel Polka for the finale. But, the post above had more to do with the incredible creativity and production that put this together. And, I really like the taste of Sapporo Beer. However, it's difficult to find in this part of the world.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online