SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#366913 - 05/29/13 04:45 PM I NOW UNDERSTAND A MAN AND HIS KEYBOARD
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Because now I am able understand a man and his dog!!!
I now have a 7 month old English Bulldog. If I get my gun out or my fishing pole out she jumps in the truck and is ready to go. My wife has never acted like this.

A full seven months now and not once in the middle of the night has she awakened me and asked, "If I die are you gonna get another dog?"

Put this theory to the test:
Lock your wife and your dog in the garage for 1 hour and see which one is happy to see you when you open the door.

#367012 - 06/01/13 03:32 AM Re: I NOW UNDERSTAND A MAN AND HIS KEYBOARD [Re: brickboo]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
I see wht you mean, relationships with keyboards are more predictable than with women.

#367017 - 06/01/13 07:25 AM Re: I NOW UNDERSTAND A MAN AND HIS KEYBOARD [Re: brickboo]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
"Honey, if I die, will you find another wife?"
No, of course not.
"Oh, I'd want you to. I'd want you to be happy."
Well, in that case, maybe I would.
"Honey, if I die and you find another wife, would you let her live here in our house?"
No, of course not.
"I'd want her to. No sense not enjoying our home."
In that case, maybe I would.
"Honey, if I die and your new wife moves into our house, would you give her my clothes and jewelry??
Of course not!
"Oh, I'd want you to. She may as well get some pleasure from those things."
In that case maybe I would.
"Honey, if I die, and your new wife moves into our house and uses my things, would you even give her my golf clubs?"
Of course not, she plays left-handed.

smile
DonM

#367019 - 06/01/13 08:08 AM Re: I NOW UNDERSTAND A MAN AND HIS KEYBOARD [Re: DonM]
Beakybird Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
"Honey, if I die, will you find another wife?"
No, of course not.
"Oh, I'd want you to. I'd want you to be happy."
Well, in that case, maybe I would.
"Honey, if I die and you find another wife, would you let her live here in our house?"
No, of course not.
"I'd want her to. No sense not enjoying our home."
In that case, maybe I would.
"Honey, if I die and your new wife moves into our house, would you give her my clothes and jewelry??
Of course not!
"Oh, I'd want you to. She may as well get some pleasure from those things."
In that case maybe I would.
"Honey, if I die, and your new wife moves into our house and uses my things, would you even give her my golf clubs?"
Of course not, she plays left-handed.

smile
DonM

HA HA!!!

#367034 - 06/01/13 06:49 PM Re: I NOW UNDERSTAND A MAN AND HIS KEYBOARD [Re: DonM]
brickboo Offline

Don, Man I miss those louisiana jokes. Not to mention sucking all of that snot out of the heads of crayfish. Man, I wish I could move these mountains down there.

#367037 - 06/01/13 08:36 PM Re: I NOW UNDERSTAND A MAN AND HIS KEYBOARD [Re: brickboo]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Boo, you been gone too long. CRAYfish are what Yankees eat. Come get some crawfish!
Susan is in New Orleans this weekend to see Pope John Paul 2 exhibit. They are most likely on Bourbon Street right now.
DonM

#367041 - 06/02/13 09:24 AM Re: I NOW UNDERSTAND A MAN AND HIS KEYBOARD [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Ha ha ha ha! Very funny! You and your subtle "Bob Newhart" humor. The pope and Susan down on Bourbon Street. This cracks me up. Man I get so mad sometimes. I just get to thinking that if I were 6'7" 280lbs I could say anything I wanted to say too. DAMN!!!!!

#367043 - 06/02/13 09:38 AM Re: I NOW UNDERSTAND A MAN AND HIS KEYBOARD [Re: brickboo]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Wow!

I don't possess the courage to pretend to understand any of this. I've been married for more than 53 years and thus believe I may have been brainwashed. The fly in the ointment... is that I doubt if I was issued a brain.

Thanks, Boo... for sharing that wisdom with us... and for inspiring Mason to deliver the best sermon I've ever heard.

Epiphanies abound!

Dave Rice

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online