SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#337422 - 01/25/12 01:18 PM Tyros 4 Vocal / Vocal Harmony
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
I have had a few problems using the Vocal Harmony / vocal effect , I have a pretty dynamac voice and find I cut out the unit even if I play with it a bit I still have some problems

Help for you guys who use it a lot what setting should I look to do to adjust it so this gets better is it compression or what should I do to make the sound better and I want to sing with out worry .

the on board reverbs are good I just need a little help dialing it in I find myself not using it and going direct to a PA I would like to use it effectly with out break up Help Please .

#337487 - 01/26/12 04:28 AM Re: Tyros 4 Vocal / Vocal Harmony [Re: musicforyourday]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
All VH boxes frustrate the heck out of me. I just can't seem to dial them in correctly to my voice. I'm a low Tenor and can have a bassy voice at times and a not so bassy voice depending on my range. I seem to be in the middle of the settings for the T4 voice type setting. It's not just the T4 I have trouble with it's also the Voicelive 1 and 2 which I also had trouble with. I didn't like the VL2 oddly enough because it was TOO powerful with too many features.

I'm still dialing in the T4, but it's been hit and miss with it. I also get frustrated keeping the settings I find work out well. You can save your voice settings to a custom voice file, but you have to remember to assign it to a registration which I always seem to forget. So unless I'm doing it completely wrong, its a pain.

Edited by kbrkr (01/26/12 04:29 AM)

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#337497 - 01/26/12 06:48 AM Re: Tyros 4 Vocal / Vocal Harmony [Re: kbrkr]
musicforyourday Offline

Loc: So California, USA
same situation for me as well , it seem to cut out too easy I do not have the problem when I run vocals thru PA directly so frestrated as well here so I end up not useing voc / harmony at all it just sounds to processed and cut out with spikes maybe somebody know how to dial us in here.

Edited by musicforyourday (01/26/12 06:49 AM)

#337511 - 01/26/12 09:23 AM Re: Tyros 4 Vocal / Vocal Harmony [Re: musicforyourday]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I don't have a Tyros4, but I believe I can walk either of you through the process if setting up your vocals and saving the information to a setup registration so it can be instantly recalled upon startup. Just email me your telephone number(s) and the best time to call and I'll do what I can to solve your problem(s).

Gary cool
travlin_easy@verizon.net

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online