SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#336192 - 01/14/12 05:10 PM Korg Pa KB's - Song Title: Fac. Style Suggestions
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Korg Pa Keyboard Styles: Suggested Song List.
includes the ability to alphabetically re-organize & print the list by means of three different sort methods:

Musical Genre
Style Name
Song Title

It also allows you to add your personal contribution to be added to the list.
Any other suggested songs for Korg factory styles appreciated posted here on Synthzone as well. wink

Checkout the "Ready to play" Frank Bell Perf.zip file at bottom of page as well.

#336486 - 01/18/12 09:04 AM Nice Style Suggestions for Songs: MicroArranger [Re: Scottyee]
Scottyee Offline

Nearly all of the STYLES included in the above
'Suggested Song Title' list are the factory styles included on the Korg microARRANGER. cool

I'm finding the list both helpful and convenient.
I currently take the list (sheet of paper) along with me whenever I play out,
but I'm also in the process of storing my favorites as Korg 'Performances' (160 total); aka Registrations on Yamaha kbeyboards,
so I can then instantly call up any of these songs w/ associated style and keyboard settings for each song automatically loaded as well.
It certainly is gonna beat having to keep pulling out that wrinkled wad of paper out of my back pocket all the time. grin

Scott smile

#336492 - 01/18/12 09:56 AM Re: Nice Style Suggestions for Songs: MicroArranger [Re: Scottyee]
Dnj Offline

Scott, I was never a fan of "anyone elses suggestions" for style song choices as most don't coincide with anything I personally would choose as everyone has different likes and dislikes & playing technics... that's why I also never use the MFD on any of my Yamahas....
I would always take the time to screen & audition all styles for inspiration to play a song, then when I decide it passes my scrutiny I will take the time to dedicate all parts and edit them accordingly to my needs....Good luck.

#336496 - 01/18/12 10:11 AM Re: Nice Style Suggestions for Songs: MicroArranger [Re: Scottyee]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
That looks like a real handy list Scott...I'm sure there will be plenty of pros that will benefit from it.

Ian

#336501 - 01/18/12 10:45 AM Re: Nice Style Suggestions for Songs: MicroArranger [Re: Dnj]
Scottyee Offline

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Scott, I was never a fan of "anyone elses suggestions" for style song choices as most don't coincide with anything I personally would choose as everyone has different likes and dislikes.

Donny, as I clearly stated in my post, the styles listed are merely 'suggestions', and that alone.
I for one will use some of them, ignore others, and eventually find others I find more fitting and save them into 'performances'.
I believe many here (esp new Korg micro owners) will find this list very useful.

Scott smile

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online