SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#147444 - 12/24/04 12:50 PM Is the Synthzone Louisiana Get Together (in Jan 2005) On/Off?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
DonM: Is this still taking place or has it been officially canceled? Are Tom Cavanaugh, Ricearoni, Hank the Lurker, or others STILL attending?

Donny Pesce & Gary Diamond: since you guys had originally announced this event, curious why you suddenly had to CANCEL. I hope all's ok on the homefront, & that you or other attendee's didn't already purchase NON-REFUNDABLE tickets.

Scott

#147445 - 12/24/04 09:40 PM Re: Is the Synthzone Louisiana Get Together (in Jan 2005) On/Off?
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Looks like it's off. Donny couldn't come, so Gary isn't coming either. Scott and Eddie already had said they couldn't come.
Hank and I will be here!!
Actually the tickets were non-refundable.
Maybe we can reschedule for later in the year.
DonM

#147446 - 12/25/04 10:12 AM Re: Is the Synthzone Louisiana Get Together (in Jan 2005) On/Off?
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Hi Don and Scott:

Hackworth and Rice can reschedule our trip to Shreveport just about any time if the Synthzone Louisiana Get Together is put back on the front burner. Our only problem is not being able to attend more than one evening. Our wives keep us on an extremely short leash. Regardless, we sure hope all the Synthzone Gurus had a great Christmas.

DLR

#147447 - 12/25/04 10:43 AM Re: Is the Synthzone Louisiana Get Together (in Jan 2005) On/Off?
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
the tickets were non-refundable.

Don, if you were referring to the airline tickets, that's really a SHAME. I hope no one else purchased NON-REFUNDABLE tickets too, as that quickly adds up to the price of a brand new arranger keyboard. As far as re-scheduling the event for later in 2005, I only hope its scheduled later in the year (Fall), AFTER the 'hot humid' season has pasted. DLR, DonM, DNJ, Travelin Easy, and all. Merry Christmas!

Scott

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online