SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#144267 - 10/28/03 12:25 AM Sunny in Austria
sunster Offline

Loc: Mumbai, INDIA
Hi!
I´m in Vienna at the moment. Any1 on this forum from here or from AUstria. Maybe we could meet up!
Cheers
Sunny

#144268 - 10/28/03 08:37 AM Re: Sunny in Austria
CoasterTim Offline

Loc: Allentown, PA, USA
Hi Sunny...

I am not from Austria, but I had to respond to tell you that I have visited your beautiful country twice in the past 2 yrs. Last year I took a group of 9 singers from our church on a 10 day singing tour, presenting concerts in town marketplaces, churches, and halls...even one at a Refugee Camp. We sang in various towns including Steyr, Gmunden, Linz, and Salzburg. The previous year I visited Vienna, among other towns. I loved the food. I loved the people. I loved the scenery. My favorite place of all was Gmunden with it's lakeside marketplace, castle, and granite cliffs. I took some awesome pictures which help me relive my trip every time I look at them. I guess this post has nothing to do with keyboards, but I did want to tell you my impression of Austria.

Best regards,
Tim Schaeffer

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300

#144269 - 10/28/03 08:39 AM Re: Sunny in Austria
CoasterTim Offline

Loc: Allentown, PA, USA
Sunny,

Big OOPS on my part. I just read your profile and now realize you also are visiting, not living in Austria. Sorry for the misunderstanding...I still love that country!

Tim

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300

#144270 - 10/28/03 10:36 AM Re: Sunny in Austria
sk880user Offline

Loc: United States
Salzburg is beautiful city

#144271 - 10/28/03 11:41 AM Re: Sunny in Austria
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Tim & Sunny,
lovely place isn't it. Visited there with my mum a few years back and pretty much saw all the places you mentioned.
Pretty much a trip of a lifetime for me. Mum had a ball showing me around ( mum's had a few visits there).
It was amazing meeting a bunch of relatives that hadn't seen me since I was a little girl..( We migrated from Austria to Australia back in the 50's)

Loved Vienna, went to a show where they played all those wonderful Strauss Waltzes.

Thanks for the memories, guys.

best wishes
Rikki

[QUOTE]Originally posted by CoasterTim:
[B]Hi Sunny...

I am not from Austria, but I had to respond to tell you that I have visited your beautiful country twice

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online