SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#124556 - 12/15/02 08:27 PM Compliments of the Season
sunnycool77 Offline

Hi, this is Sunny wishing each and everyone on this forum a very merry christmas and a bright and fulfilling and normalized and undistorted and unEQed New Year. May our tribe increase and I pray to the lord almighty that he bless each and every1 of us and make us more creative and more musical. I take this opportunity to thank all my friends here who have directly or indirectly helped me to be a better musician and to think as an artist and not as a businessman all the time and also pushed my thoughts further in realising that the music I make has no boundaries to get more creative and moe enjoyable.Thanx for all ur support and friendship.
Truly yours,
SUNNY,
Bombay
INDIA.
PS:-Special Thanx to George Kaye, Jedi, Simon Williams(its an honour to know yu.I am a fan of ur wok.U are an inspiration), Uncle Dave (He encouraged me to get out of Beak Up blues once upon a time.U remember Uncle Dave?), Scottyee, Terry...and all else.U all are wonderful.

#124557 - 12/15/02 08:43 PM Re: Compliments of the Season
trtjazz Offline

Sunny,
and a great holiday to you as well.
Terry

#124558 - 12/16/02 05:29 AM Re: Compliments of the Season
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by sunnycool77:
Uncle Dave (He encouraged me to get out of Beak Up blues once upon a time.U remember Uncle Dave

Hmmmm? What are Beak Up blues? I don't remember.

#124559 - 12/16/02 06:02 PM Re: Compliments of the Season
sunnycool77 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
Hmmmm? What are Beak Up blues? I don't remember.

Im sorry uncle dave...type error...it was Break Up blues.I was heartbroken once and yu gave me some sloace thru ur words. I asked whether the PSR 2000 would help me get over breakup blues and yu said it would.That was it!!

Thx..Im back with my sweetheart!!!

#124560 - 12/17/02 04:52 AM Re: Compliments of the Season
Uncle Dave Offline

Back in love again, huh? That's great. I've been recently reunited with my childhood sweetheart of 30 years ago .... and we're having a ball getting to know each other all over again. I'm livin a dream-come-true..... now if the Eagles win the Superbowl ... this year will be PERFECT !

#124561 - 12/18/02 07:31 AM Re: Compliments of the Season
Uncle Dave Offline

Never gonna happen Frank, however .... I MAY take up singing in the nude !
When my youngest daughter was born (1993)I did the math and figuredsd out that I needed to sing 400,000 more songs to get her through college. I have a LOOOOONG way to go, pal.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online