SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#205082 - 08/20/01 11:13 AM PA80: Sequenser playing loud
korgy Offline

Loc: FRANCE
hi, it's still Korgy from France,

Glad my honest topic about the Korg pa80 sequencer playing back your styles very loud ,Drums,and ACC. tracks MAXI (127)that's what shows the mixer menu of the KB itself.

OS v.2.0 of May 2001.
I will not give up my search, to know if it's me who does a mistake or if i am right.

I just want to warn people before being disapointed as i was.

I hope you too guys will find (it should exist in the usa)a user who can respond to all of us.

Forum for useful information that's what we need on the web;don't think the manufacturers agree ...

Hey man, we pay the stuff with good money !

Korgy

[This message has been edited by korgy (edited 08-20-2001).]

#205083 - 08/20/01 11:44 AM Re: PA80: Sequenser playing loud
Arbaz Offline

First of all please update your PA-80 to 2.0.1 and second of all I have PA-80 in front of me I choose a style changes its volume settings and saved it in the style it self then went to BSQ and recorded the song everything was recorded as it was suppose to be recorded all volume levels as defined in the particular style and I am assuming that you are seeing the volume status in song mode in the mixer section right? even if you have recorded them loud just lower the volume in the mixer when PA-80 is not playing the song and volume will remain same? now what exactly are you doing rather than blaming the PA-80 please state step by step so I can try to reproduce the problem in my PA-80 ??

#205084 - 08/21/01 06:04 AM Re: PA80: Sequenser playing loud
korgy Offline

Loc: FRANCE
Quote:
Originally posted by Arbaz:
First of all please update your PA-80 to 2.0.1 and second of all I have PA-80 in front of me I choose a style changes its volume settings and saved it in the style it self then went to BSQ and recorded the song everything was recorded as it was suppose to be recorded all volume levels as defined in the particular style and I am assuming that you are seeing the volume status in song mode in the mixer section right? even if you have recorded them loud just lower the volume in the mixer when PA-80 is not playing the song and volume will remain same? now what exactly are you doing rather than blaming the PA-80 please state step by step so I can try to reproduce the problem in my PA-80 ??

Hi Arbaz, glad to hear you about my problem cause noone seems to reply the right answer

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online