SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#219540 - 03/23/00 08:20 AM Uncle Dave - Songs
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Uncle Dave,

Thank you for the song list. I'll probably go out as a solo act after my daughter's wedding this summer. I figure on a three hour gig you really only play about 40 tunes and those favorites you listed would make a big dent in those 40. What Beatles do you do? Up here "I Saw Her Standing There" seem to be very popular. I didn't see any CCR on your list, I know that if you had a dime for every time you played "Proud Mary" ......... How about other CCR stuff? Other than "My Way" and "NY NY" what "Blue Eyes" stuff do you do?

On a different note the 9000 had a music database of over 600 tunes with matching styles and voices, was it any good?

Are you still thinking about Nashville NAMM this summer? I think Don and I will be there.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom

#219541 - 03/23/00 12:11 PM Re: Uncle Dave - Songs
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Uncle Dave,

I don't know the dates. Don does. He told me what they were once but like a dummy I didn't write them down. Maybe he will be kind enough to tell us again. At my age the memory is the second thing that goes. I didn't think there were any obscure Beatles tunes. What did you think of the 9000 music database?

Tom

Tom

#219542 - 03/24/00 09:18 AM Re: Uncle Dave - Songs
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
The show is July 21-23. I have attached the URL for NAMM's website regarding the show.
I still plan to be there!
Don http://www.namm.com/tradeshow/trade_splash.html

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online