SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#441315 - 11/23/17 02:04 PM Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips
MusicalMemories Offline

Loc: Arbroath,Angus,Scotland
Would anyone like to share some handy hints and tips.

#441316 - 11/23/17 02:55 PM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: MusicalMemories]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
What model and what types of hints are you looking for?

#441318 - 11/23/17 03:04 PM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: MusicalMemories]
Dnj Offline

in song book always put a #1 before the title in the GENRE column so that when you search all YOUR songs will come up first all together in alphabetical order...this eliminates creating a custom song book list...

#441320 - 11/23/17 03:18 PM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: MusicalMemories]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Donny,
maybe I will need both you and other PA users as mentors if the PA4X find the way to this house.
I'm deep into the thinking box, my two brain cells that still works have a personal argue about the final choise.
With one almost normal and another brain cell sitting in a wheelchair,
you can only imagine what's going on in my head.. . wink
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#441321 - 11/23/17 03:48 PM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: MusicalMemories]
Dnj Offline

They all do the job well but differently...I have used most of them and was successful on each no problem.......what you need to ask yourself is am I comfortable playing this keyboard....navigationally, editing, onboard features, etc, ... with only a few brands left they pretty much sound terriffic with styles and sounds ........and no matter what you choose ...a few years later it will become antique thats the way electronics work...eg: iPhone 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 etc.. so I say just buy and play it wont be your last....good luck

#441322 - 11/23/17 03:51 PM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: MusicalMemories]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
When in Songbook. Hold the “shift+downward” arrow on the Songbook screen to scroll by letter. In other words doing that will jump from A letter songs to B lettered songs etc. If you’re further down the list and want to scroll up do the same with the “shift+up arrow.

Donny, I like your philosophy “buy and play, it won’t be your last.” Lots of truth in that.

Edited by Stephenm52 (11/23/17 03:53 PM)

#441324 - 11/23/17 05:35 PM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: Stephenm52]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Stephenm52
When in Songbook. Hold the “shift+downward” arrow on the Songbook screen to scroll by letter. In other words doing that will jump from A letter songs to B lettered songs etc. If you’re further down the list and want to scroll up do the same with the “shift+up arrow.

Donny, I like your philosophy “buy and play, it won’t be your last.” Lots of truth in that.

Steve you only live once lol

#441329 - 11/23/17 08:52 PM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: Stephenm52]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Stephenm52

Very nice and welcome tip...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#441330 - 11/23/17 08:54 PM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
in song book always put a #1 before the title in the GENRE column so that when you search all YOUR songs will come up first all together in alphabetical order...this eliminates creating a custom song book list...

If you do this, Steve’s tip quoted above, will no longer work.

I just make set lists on the pa4x, thats an incredible feature.
Toigh thats only possible on the pa4x
Dont know if this feature is also on the Pa1000?

#441331 - 11/23/17 09:00 PM Re: Korg Arranger Handy Hints and Tips [Re: MusicalMemories]
Bachus Offline

Korg has an incredible powerfull synth engine..
Make sure to learn how to eddit your sounds
That adds a lot of color to your sound..

There is a huge amount of Korg tutorials on the youtube
Watch them all..

Make sure you know your way around the manuall
So you can easilly find how to do something
The pa4x has so many options you barely can remember them all

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online