SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#407458 - 08/29/15 07:19 PM SD7 & MidjPro styles wanted...
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi,

I'll post over here also as the Ketron forum is a little slow. I want to convert these for the Audya & share results to all.

buildtofly@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Henni

#407485 - 08/30/15 01:07 PM Re: SD7 & MidjPro styles wanted... [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
I guess there's a better chance of "nothing" bad happening during September 2015 than of any one responding to my request. I have a friend willing to extract his MidjPro styles for me, but he does not know how. I do not own one, so hence my request for info over here...

Too bad, I could have given the Ketron community something new to play with. Every now & then some over here cry out & beg for new Audya styles & then pay a fortune for six or so at a time. The Audya is now seven years old without anything exciting happening to it apart from the Ajam upgrade which was also long, long ago.

No wonder I lately spend so much time with the Yamaha crowd - they all work together & some new, awesome styles become available almost weekly. I guess I'd rather then focus on modifying & upgrading 2012 onwards Ketron styles to Mega technology to play in the Yamaha series.

My advice for future Ketron owners: Realize this - what you pay for is what you get. Don't bargain on adding anything substancial new or exciting to your purchase except for Ajamsonic, that is. I know they will point you to nearly 50GB of ancient stuff for it, but that's where it ends. Hope you guys don't get bored too quickly...

Henni

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online