SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#403493 - 06/16/15 06:32 AM Just received a few Ketron SD7s today
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
Just unboxed an AJAM version, and will start plugging around. Just for now, it's basically a SD5 in black with a MidJay pro built into it. Love the touch screen, finally Ketron added their version of 1-touch settings with an extra variable option.

Has that SD1 ish sound but with more. I'll be able to really give an opinion in a day or so, but if any specific questions, call or email me (203) 876-1133 or Frank@AudioworksCT.com

#403501 - 06/16/15 08:02 AM Re: Just received a few Ketron SD7s today [Re: frankieve]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: frankieve
Just unboxed an AJAM version, and will start plugging around. Just for now, it's basically a SD5 in black with a MidJay pro built into it. Love the touch screen, finally Ketron added their version of 1-touch settings with an extra variable option.

Has that SD1 ish sound but with more. I'll be able to really give an opinion in a day or so, but if any specific questions, call or email me (203) 876-1133 or Frank@AudioworksCT.com

Frank great news if you get time please post some demos like you did with the Audya.....and especially of the OS & Vocal harmony....thanx

#403503 - 06/16/15 08:46 AM Re: Just received a few Ketron SD7s today [Re: frankieve]
Tyrosman5
Unregistered

Let us know what's goin on Frank. Lloyd

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online