SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#361088 - 02/11/13 02:31 PM OT - Download from iTunes, want it on laptop/phone
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Sorry, I'm sure this is elementary. I have a need to have a couple of songs on my iPhone today. I finally went through and actually purchased something through iTunes, did it on my PC laptop. So, I have the two songs. Somewhere along the way, I clicked something about iCloud or something like that. I want my laptop and iPhone to share stuff. How do I get the songs I bought onto my iPhone? I have clicked around and can't make it happen. I have an iPod icon on my v.3 iPhone (2008 model) and I see that at one time, somehow, I sent my entire library of songs that was on my laptop at that time... to my iPhone. But I haven't initiated anything to put the two new songs on my phone. How do I get them there?

I've already paid for the songs, I don't want to purchase them again on my iPhone.

EDIT: I found something about a special download for iCloud. I see that I already have it on my laptop somehow, I guess I did it awhile back. I have now upgraded it to be current. Now, I gotta figure out how to put iCloud on my iPhone.

Edited by SemiLiveMusic (02/11/13 02:47 PM)

#361115 - 02/11/13 03:57 PM Re: OT - Download from iTunes, want it on laptop/phone [Re: SemiLiveMusic]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Connect to iCloud with your phone (Preferable via Wi Fi) and you can download anything you have stored there.

Alternatively use your iTunes software. (It will automatically recognise your phone when you connect it to your PC)

Hope this helps

Bill

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online