SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17 >
Topic Options
#349017 - 08/12/12 09:59 PM Awesome at last!!!
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
After waiting patiently for nearly four years, I managed to buy my friend's Audya that he's hardly used.

Al I can say is WOW!!! What an awesome arranger. Now I know why they say it sounds so real, and not only the drums.

Someone send me good midi guitar arps & licks before which I intended to convert to multipads for my Yamaha. Well, let me tell you, the Audya comes with this built in and in an audio format.

Imagine this: Choose any style you like. Now add just the right audio drum track for each variation. Next, add a audio groove track, different one for each variation. Next, add a audio track for channel 4. These can be strings, piano, guitar and quite a few others & once again, different for each variation.

No, you're not done yet. Now choose a different live audio guitar track for each variation.

Now play your new style - AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! And on top of this, many parts of the style responds to how you use your left hand. No more boring styles - PERIOD!!!

Yes, I screw up mine. In the process of installing al these many styles & updates I've collected over the years, I messed up & now I've lost my live guitars. However, this is purely a software related issue & It'll be fixed soon.

But even without the guitars, it outshines everything else I've heard to this date. It is an AWESOME arranger and my hat off to the ones responsible for designing it. I've seen so many bad mouthed remarks towards Ketron. Let me say this, anyone who could even come up with the idea used in the Audya is worthy of appreciation. I guarrantee that as soon as you own one, you'll change your attitude towards this company.

Also, I'm sure that most issues experienced are merely software related. Mine worked perfectly till I started fiddling with the software. AJ now sells complete HD's which is easy to install & will solve nearly every problem listed over the years. And just like with every PC, I'll make a backup of this first so that I can restore should I mess things up again.

If you do not as yet own an Audya, you're missing out big time!!! I'm in arranger heaven & it's nice!!! Ketron, you've got another fan! You guys are AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME. (Notice any overly use of a certain word here - get yourself an Audya and you'll start using this word over and over again yourself)

All the best,
Henni

#349024 - 08/13/12 03:20 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Their customer service is terrible but I've said many times that it's the best arranger I've ever heard.

#349026 - 08/13/12 03:46 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: SemiLiveMusic]
Henni Offline

Hi,

I think I found my "software" problem. My "enable user live guitars" is set to "off".

I'm so anxious to go home to try to correct. But yes, I find the Audya to be even more AWESOME than anticipated. I sold my Yamaha over the weekend & I no longer have the cravings for a Tyros 4.

If I just think of what could be accomplished with the Audya, I get exited all over again. And then I have not even touched the harmonizer or HD recording features as yet. I traded my Voicelive 2 as part of the deal. Watching the various demos makes me believe I'll no longer need it.

All the best,
Henni

#349036 - 08/13/12 09:04 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
You'll love the harmonizer. I'm glad you got the Audya at last. You deserve the best for the wonderful work you do!
DonM

#349080 - 08/13/12 10:18 PM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: DonM]
Henni Offline

Tx DonM for your nice comment.

Yup, my live guitars are back. As stated, I suspect that most Audya problems are software related as it allows one to connect a remote PC to it & start fiddling with the files inside, even the system files.

If you have an Audya and you are struggling with it, don't give up. Read everything on the Synth Zone Ketron forum and try what others did.

This is an AWESOME arranger and everytime I play mine I'm blown away by it. It's unlike any other arranger I've owned before. It inspires me and I cannot wait to set mine up for live performances.

Regards to all,
Henni

#349088 - 08/14/12 02:47 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Henni

I am also happy to hear your reaction to your Audya. I think you made a wise statement about not giving up on ones Audya.

It is still, to some degree, a work in progress. I bought mine from Frank about a year ago knowing that it was revolutionary in it's live sounds, etc.,and was hopeful that mine would be okay.

I am happy I did, as I haven't had problem one, and agree with your assessment.

Bernie

#349180 - 08/16/12 12:34 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Bernie9]
Henni Offline

#349187 - 08/16/12 05:05 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Congratulations, your right- the Audya is awesome! I love those styles!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#349843 - 08/29/12 12:27 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: montunoman]
Henni Offline

#349845 - 08/29/12 01:08 AM Re: Awesome at last!!! [Re: Henni]
jamman Offline

Loc: City of Angels in the golden s...

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online