Anyone here a Novation dealer? If so..., what's the news with the Novation Xio-25 ??? Finding a Xio-25 right now is like trying to locate Goerge Bush's where-abouts during the Vietnam War! These things are back ordered everywhere and the retailers dates of shipping keep changing. Is Novation having problems at the moment? I've been wanting to snag up another Xio-25. Had one months ago, but went through 3 XioSynths that ALL had faulty keybeds. All three units I got had B keys that were so noisy it wasn't even funny. When you released the B keys there was more "twang" in those things than my wife's extremely hard to understand country arse step-father!

I reported the problem to Novation and was told the issue was to be taken care of (was told a batch with bad keybeds went out). Now I'm wanting to get one back.., but the dates keep changing I know this is a VERY popular inexpensive analogue modeling synth.., but you just can't find them anywhere now and Novation ain't saying nothing!

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 02-22-2009).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.