SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#249526 - 11/27/08 03:47 PM Wheres all The TYROS 3 PLAYERS?...haven't heard much lately on SZ?....
Dnj Offline

Just wondering how your getting along with your Tyros 3 arrangers....its been a while and not much is being talked about....

Hello out there T3 people!!

#249527 - 11/27/08 03:55 PM Re: Wheres all The TYROS 3 PLAYERS?...haven't heard much lately on SZ?....
JCkeeys Offline

Loc: St. James,New York,USA
They're all wishing they had a PA2x with OS 2.0!!!!!

Just Kidding!

#249528 - 11/27/08 04:17 PM Re: Wheres all The TYROS 3 PLAYERS?...haven't heard much lately on SZ?....
Nick G Offline

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
hahaha they are spending too much time on the Korg website listening to the demos

Just like you ay Donny? when are u gonna go back to a PA 800? I know you want to

Nick

#249529 - 11/27/08 05:43 PM Re: Wheres all The TYROS 3 PLAYERS?...haven't heard much lately on SZ?....
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
From what I've read on other forums, most are enjoying every moment of using their T3s and discovering new and exciting things about them every day. Just because they're not posting about their experiences does not mean they are not having fun exploring their new keyboards.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#249530 - 11/27/08 05:46 PM Re: Wheres all The TYROS 3 PLAYERS?...haven't heard much lately on SZ?....
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Nick G:
hahaha they are spending too much time on the Korg website listening to the demos

Just like you ay Donny? when are u gonna go back to a PA 800? I know you want to

Nick

Nick...
I have the uncanny ability to get rid of KB's just before they improve them with new OS I honestly enjoyed the PA800......
too busy now with Xmas gigs next month to think about it..... Glad to hear your enjoying yours.

#249531 - 11/27/08 06:02 PM Re: Wheres all The TYROS 3 PLAYERS?...haven't heard much lately on SZ?....
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
I read posts everyday from Tyros3 owners at 3 other forums............like maybe it's the atmosphere here?? -charley

#249532 - 11/27/08 06:13 PM Re: Wheres all The TYROS 3 PLAYERS?...haven't heard much lately on SZ?....
Dnj Offline

So what are you saying Charley this is a NO Tyros 3 zone

#249533 - 11/27/08 06:24 PM Re: Wheres all The TYROS 3 PLAYERS?...haven't heard much lately on SZ?....
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Originally posted by travlin'easy:

Quote:
Just because they're not posting about their experiences does not mean they are not having fun exploring their new keyboards.

That may be the case Gary. OTOH, when a keyboard is considered by many the current "top of the leader board" and the bees knees in form and functionality (minus some functionality i.e. - the lack of a real Sampler, lacking PRO Drum kits, lackluster new Concert Grand Piano, etc.; and minus some form i.e. - only 61 keys, short throw sliders, plastic shell casing, etc.) then perhaps the reason people aren't talking more about the T3 or being overly enthusiastic and thrilled about it to the degree people think they should is because there's nothing really to write home about concerning the T3. And furthermore, many people could have already sold it or sent it back within the 30 day money back warranty from the dealer. What really surprises me, is that hardly anyone has posted any User demos of the T3's sounds, styles, and/or User songs; which means to me that folks don't have the gumption or enough enthusiasm to do so apparently. And which speaks volumes to me about the T3 right there.

Best,
Mike

PS: I'm waiting for the T4 (or whatever they end up calling it), which will hopefully have 76 keys, a real Sampler, PRO Drum kits, longer throw sliders, a more friendly and better functioning Music Finder feature, and a more structurally sound outer shell casing. Dream on right?

#249534 - 11/27/08 06:42 PM Re: Wheres all The TYROS 3 PLAYERS?...haven't heard much lately on SZ?....
Dnj Offline

Mike if you remember the T2 was talked about for a very very long time with much excitement...but I dont see this to be the case with the T3 for some reason?
That's why I originally asked.It just seems weird...& you make some fine points.

#249535 - 11/27/08 06:55 PM Re: Wheres all The TYROS 3 PLAYERS?...haven't heard much lately on SZ?....
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Mike if you remember the T2 was talked about for a very very long time with much excitement...but I dont see this to be the case with the T3 for some reason?
That's why I originally asked.It just seems weird...& you make some fine points.

No one is talking about the Roland G1000 anymore either...and it is just as good as it always was..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online