SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#234003 - 05/08/08 10:49 PM My fun themed 'music entertainer' promotional Business Card
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Checkout my latest business card:

From the keyboard pictured on the card, I bet some of of you may be wondering if I play a Korg PA800 now. Fact is, though I've played and do like many things about the PA800, I remain happy & content playing Tyros2. I simply felt a silver kb wouldn't stand out against the white card background. The only change I made to the card, for privacy posting it here on a public forum, was remove my tel number. This card is already getting positive response from clients, as its already brought me new gig bookings.

I think it would be nice to see the business cards other members here are using to promote themselves, so encourage other members here to post a shot of your business card now.

Scott

------------------
Scott Yee Entertainment

#234004 - 05/08/08 11:35 PM Re: My fun themed 'music entertainer' promotional Business Card
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Hi Scott - I like your card! Nice look and all the info needed to get them to the web site.

I tried posting mine but can't get my file sharing site to cooperate. I'll keep trying.

Randy

[This message has been edited by saxxman (edited 05-08-2008).]

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#234005 - 05/08/08 11:55 PM Re: My fun themed 'music entertainer' promotional Business Card
Bachus Offline

Too colorfull and way to chaotic for my style.

Despite the fact that you're and entertainer and work in the music buiseness doesn't change the rules for creating a good buiseness card...

And rule number one is KIS (Keep it simple)

Also a buiseness card requires your adress and telephone number...

Seriously, if someone gave me a buiseness card like that, i would not take the man serious at all.

(Keep in mind that i am not trying to shoot you, but its just my opinion)

http://keyszone.boards.net

#234006 - 05/09/08 02:50 AM Re: My fun themed 'music entertainer' promotional Business Card
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Really cool Scott...nice to see someone thinking outside of the box...very well conceived and presented.

Ian

#234007 - 05/09/08 04:43 AM Re: My fun themed 'music entertainer' promotional Business Card
mikeathome1 Offline

Loc: Syracuse NY
Nice card Scott Ya gotta make it stand out!

Bachus If you read Scott's post he left out the phone number for online privacy reasons

#234008 - 05/09/08 05:02 AM Re: My fun themed 'music entertainer' promotional Business Card
Bachus Offline

Well...

Privacy reasons or not.... A mobile phone number would have done it.... As said before a good buiseness card requires a phone number. You can't both run a private buiseness and have privacy....

http://keyszone.boards.net

#234009 - 05/09/08 06:03 AM Re: My fun themed 'music entertainer' promotional Business Card
Beakybird Offline

Bachus, Scott stated that he removed the phone number just to post a picture of his card here on the website. The card he gives to customers has the business card.

Fantastic business card, Scott. Truly fantastic. It reflects your personality and your energy. Address is not necessary. I'm glad that it is getting such good response.

Beakybird

#234010 - 05/09/08 07:34 AM Re: My fun themed 'music entertainer' promotional Business Card
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Scott, I like it. You want your business card to stand out from the rest, and yours does!

Glenn

#234011 - 05/09/08 07:59 AM Re: My fun themed 'music entertainer' promotional Business Card
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Scott as usual fine work, puts a little different twist and a not so convservative look like many business cards. I'm not surprised to hear you're getting positive response from clients.

#234012 - 05/09/08 08:08 AM Re: My fun themed 'music entertainer' promotional Business Card
Dnj Offline

Scott.....

Fantastic card!!! Excellent design, it really catches the eye & simply says it all.
No wonder you've been a super gigging pro all these years. You definitly know what your doing. Here's hoping your calendar remains booked solid for years to come!

Good Luck

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online