SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#116767 - 12/24/04 09:36 AM Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!
SYNTH_GUY Offline

Loc: CT/NY, USA
I just signed up as synth_guy, but have been here with all of you for a very long time, all the best to all and family, may your holidays be full of cheer and good memories and may the music go on, my best memories are playing for friends and family, there is something about playing and singing with no pressure cause regardless of how well you perform they think your the best in the world.

#116768 - 12/24/04 10:08 AM Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
How right you are! Welcome, and Merry Christmas to you and everyone here at the SZ.

#116769 - 12/24/04 10:46 AM Re: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by SYNTH_GUY:
I just signed up as synth_guy, but have been here with all of you for a very long time

SynthGuy: Just 'how long' have you been a lurker here anyway? Also curious what 'took you so long' to finally post.

I'm sure there are MANY other long time Synthzone Arranger Keyboard forum readers here merely lurking in the shadows as well, so hope 'more of you' start sharing your thoughts & opionions by posting as well.

Synth Guy, as one of the longest standing (since 1999) 'big mouth' members here, I'd like to officially welcome you to the SZ arranger keyboard forum.

Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online