SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#102646 - 10/04/04 12:12 PM Great music and awesome miracles happening last 2 nights here in Bay Area !
lukitoh Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA, USA
Just want to share that with fellow synthzoners ! It was an incredible night in San Jose for sure. I saw people born with flat foots received their arches for the first time in their lives. I was the one who opened their shoes and socks and saw tears coming down their faces as they saw their new feet ! Little kids and young teenagers touched by the power of God. Folks, this is like living in the times of Jesus. Pr. Victor Bianco (relatively newcomer from Argentina) is truly used by God. He preaches to various churches here in Bay Area. There will be another revival meeting on Sunday, Oct 10 at 7 pm in San Jose. Email me those who are interested and bring the sick !! I saw deaf ears being opened. Beats surgery for those flat foot, ears, etc. And it's free...

There were great praise and worship music. In the beginning there were lots of youth music types of songs that were hard to follow but then it turned into much better atmosphere quickly.

#102647 - 10/04/04 12:43 PM Re: Great music and awesome miracles happening last 2 nights here in Bay Area !
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
That is great Lukitoh. This proves that God is NOT dead. I was watching a catholic show a while back, and a priest in New Zealand (I think) said he had witnessed many healings (he was the one praying and asking for healing). His comment was that, every time there was a healing, 2 or more people in the group believed that a healing was possible???
Starkeeper

#102648 - 10/04/04 01:12 PM Re: Great music and awesome miracles happening last 2 nights here in Bay Area !
lukitoh Offline

Loc: Hayward, CA, USA
This is not theory anymore.... It was a demonstration of God's power and REAL faith being displayed. The pastor said "Faith withour works are dead"..... well we saw the works of God being done thru people with REAL faith. It ain't dead. This is an exciting time, folks especially for the people in Bay Area. Revival time is here !!! Woo hooo...

I say bring on the sick and see miracles being performed in the name of Jesus done thru REAL people. Not televised, commercialized, but down to earth demonstration of the power of God.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online