SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#157803 - 11/14/02 06:16 AM Tyros speakers
Micco Offline

Loc: Finland
I would be very pleased to hear peoples opinions about the optional speakers to Tyros. I donīt know if I will buy them or if I connect the Tyros to my Sony 373 mini system. Are the optional speakers good?

Micco

#157804 - 11/14/02 06:37 AM Re: Tyros speakers
svpworld Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Micco:
I would be very pleased to hear peoples opinions about the optional speakers to Tyros. I donīt know if I will buy them or if I connect the Tyros to my Sony 373 mini system. Are the optional speakers good?

Micco

They are very good, certainly better than many internal speakers I've heard but they are not a substitute for a full PA system in a medium to large venue. Ample for home use, plenty of kick in the low region and sparkling top end but they do somewhat lack warmth if compared with stereo mid sized speakers. Most of all though they are convenient and I would recommend them if only for this reason!

Regards
Simon

------------------
http://www.svpworld.com

#157805 - 11/14/02 07:03 AM Re: Tyros speakers
Micco Offline

Loc: Finland
I would use them only in my bedroom when I play just by myself. If I have bigger audience then I of course need a PA system.

#157806 - 11/14/02 07:17 AM Re: Tyros speakers
svpworld Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Micco:
I would use them only in my bedroom when I play just by myself. If I have bigger audience then I of course need a PA system.

Then yes, I recommend them highly. They aren't cheap, but they are powerful and very punchy, you won't be disapointed!

------------------
http://www.svpworld.com

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online