SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#111848 - 09/23/02 07:08 AM If anyone can afford it.., buy the Zoom MRT-3...:)
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
If anyone can afford it get this drum machine.. Granted it's not the biggest and best out there but damn for $100.00 this thing cannot be beat! It's such an excellent addition to any setup.. Using the drum machine will allow you to use tracks 9 and 10 of the PSR's for something else.. The drum track would be totally separate from the song and take no memory from the keyboard.. I've been having a blast with this thing..

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#111849 - 09/24/02 04:58 AM Re: If anyone can afford it.., buy the Zoom MRT-3...:)
trtjazz Offline

squeak,
Another cool one is the boss DR670.
Terry

#111850 - 09/24/02 06:40 AM Re: If anyone can afford it.., buy the Zoom MRT-3...:)
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Actually the Boss DR670 was the first drum machine I looked at.. I thought it was a great machine too.. It has some nice kits, the patterns were well programed and I liked the preset bass lines and bass sounds too.. The only thing I didn't like about it was that I thought the pads were a little too small.. It also cost several hundred bucks too... That's why I chose the Zoom.. For $100 I still have yet to find one that's better... I also liked the pads on the Zoom better.. The light up in sync with your preset and user patterns so you know what's going on within that pattern.. Also the zooms pads are nearly an inch long and just over 1/2 an inch high.. They are a really good size..... Also I just wanted a drum machine without any other sounds and so forth.. I felt the MRT-3 was the best choice for hands on straight drum recording....
Squeak....

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 09-24-2002).]

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 09-24-2002).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online