SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#468600 - 04/13/19 01:34 AM Venus Hum with Blue Man Group ... magical
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA

#468606 - 04/13/19 06:28 AM Re: Venus Hum with Blue Man Group ... magical [Re: Nigel]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Wow, Nigel:

Showmanship + Great Sound + Mystery + An element of fear of the unknown + Fantastic Big Band Act = Formula for Success

I know so little about them and wonder about "sustainability" for the long haul... but that is entertainment.

I enjoyed this act from stem to stern. Thanks for sharing. I'll do some "on-line" research to educate this feeble brain about them a bit more.

Great act! ----Dave

#468616 - 04/13/19 08:54 AM Re: Venus Hum with Blue Man Group ... magical [Re: Riceroni9]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By Riceroni9

Showmanship + Great Sound + Mystery + An element of fear of the unknown + Fantastic Big Band Act = Formula for Success

I think Dave sums it up very nicely. From an analytical (and musical) point of view, this is an incredible musical presentation. From the 'mysterious' beginning to the glorious climax, the creativity and musical precision (call it 'musicianship' -- from all the players) is just fantastic. This doesn't have to be your 'cup of tea' in order to appreciate the effort and talent that went into this production. I love experiencing stuff that's 'outside the box'.

chas

#468656 - 04/14/19 04:51 AM Re: Venus Hum with Blue Man Group ... magical [Re: Nigel]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
Good one Nigel, they are a very smart/ talented group of guys plus Venus Hum as well, what a voice.

#468700 - 04/15/19 01:25 AM Re: Venus Hum with Blue Man Group ... magical [Re: tassiespirit]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Venus Hum are an electronic music trio from Nashville featuring Annette Strean on lead vocal.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online