SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#466034 - 02/13/19 09:53 AM Igor Krutoy - "Love of Tired Swans"
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
As I've been telling before, Igor Kroutoi is one of my favorite Russian composers. This song is originally one of his instrumental compositions, which now has been rearranged for singing. It's performed by Dimash Kudaibergenov (Kazakhstan).

Obviously an incredibly gifted young man, the type of gifted artists we are used to see as participants of all sort of contests, nevertheless, it's usually hard to keep track of a lot of them. Still, this's my favorite piece of Igor Kroutoi's music and I want to share with you this new rendition.

As you can notice, it is actually a studio recording and what you call "lip syncing", but it is a common practice for television. Common viewer wants it to look good and to sound good.

The original instrumental version is available here: https://youtu.be/RAuGbAfjjs8

#466127 - 02/15/19 10:43 AM Re: Igor Krutoy - "Love of Tired Swans" [Re: Kabinopus]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the use of real strings on recent music from Russia. Sadly, here, synths have replaced real strings, and it's not the same. Even with Leonid productions, he often uses what seems to be gifted high school kids on background tracks.

Really enjoy things like this. Also, the attached video f the instrumental had fantastic still photography, which did much to create a lush feeling.

Thanks a lot!

Russ

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online