Hey folks cool to see a dedicated Korg forum now Anywho, I wanted to ask some questions about the Korg PA-50--not sure if anyone here has one or spent time with the unit.

I'm going to be buying an arranger again (soon), but I'm looking at all corners of the market. I was looking into an arranger that will work with traditional styles, but also possibility of creating some more moden music with.

I know the PA's have Triton based sound sets-or so I have been told How would the PA-50's synth sounds compare to say the PSR-1500 (which is in the same category). Also what about the acoustic instruments as well... Are the drum kits decent? How is the voice editing--meaning how many elements can you have have per user voice, and are the editing tools more indepth than say the PSR-1500/3000? Is the overall construction good, and what do the keys feel like--are they anything like the PSR's? Any info users can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.