SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#364671 - 04/09/13 08:36 AM SMF EDITING ON Pa600
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I have a midi file where the drums go silent in measures 8 through 12 ... the drum 'notes' are there because if I manually raise the volume during those measures the drums play as they should ... I have tried several steps to edit the drums so they play, and even 'saved' the song after editing but nothing is working ... can someone PLEASE give me step instructions for editing this SMF ... is there something I need to be 'unlocking' or saving in a certain way?
thank you

#364673 - 04/09/13 09:17 AM Re: SMF EDITING ON Pa600 [Re: tony mads usa]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
I have a midi file where the drums go silent in measures 8 through 12 ... the drum 'notes' are there because if I manually raise the volume during those measures the drums play as they should ... I have tried several steps to edit the drums so they play, and even 'saved' the song after editing but nothing is working ... can someone PLEASE give me step instructions for editing this SMF ... is there something I need to be 'unlocking' or saving in a certain way?
thank you

Tony, email it to me and I will take a look at it..Maybe I can find the problem...

#364680 - 04/09/13 01:53 PM Re: SMF EDITING ON Pa600 [Re: Fran Carango]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Fran ... all is good ... I actually found out how to fix it through the EDIT capabilities of the Pa600 ... I just have to use my head and DIG !!!
Thanks for volunteering ...

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online