SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#465994 - 02/12/19 04:02 AM There's a Kn7000 in My House
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
There’s a Technics Kn7000 in my house. I am still amazed at this keyboard; it’s so friendly, and it sounds so good. How the keyboard got into my house is a heart warning story about Roger Bellotti and myself; I will post the story at a later time.

Getting started is going to be a challenge, I’ve forgotten so much. If you have any of my old work, I would appreciate sending to me.

Why did I sell my Pa4x? When you become a senior there so many things you can no longer do. What we are left with is our precious memories; they fill a good part of our day. So instead of reaching for a Genos I bought a Kn7000 so I can visit some of those memories.

Last night when I looked at my Kn7000 I had a big smile on my face.

Life is so good, John C.

#465996 - 02/12/19 04:49 AM Re: There's a Kn7000 in My House [Re: bruno123]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Congratulations on the reunion.
Have lots of fun!
keys
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#466178 - 02/16/19 05:51 PM Re: There's a Kn7000 in My House [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
My Kn7000 story in short form:
I found one last year, RC (Roger) posted one For Sale.
1-I called a few weeks ago he still had it.
2-He said he was driving his motorhome to Florida, and I committed he will bring it. I said yes.
3-A few days before he was to arrive I was having some health problems. Roger was a bit annoyed that I had not called. I was supposed to drive to the Cape Coral, 254 miles round trip. I was in no condition to make that trip.
4-I told him that I could not keep my commitment, and why. His answered; ‘I don’t blame you John, at your age I wouldn’t do it”. I’ll drive it over.
5-He not only bought it to my house – he then set it up, plugger it in – and then he brought in two boxes filled with goodies. I valued them to be about $600. AND, the Kn7000 was in fantastic condition. RC (Roger) he is a giver, he was out to bless the people he was dealing with.
Roger has to be one of the nicest people that I have met. We had lunch together and talked about the old Technics times we had.
I got a keyboard, boxes of goodies, and I gotto make a new friend.

Nigel, this is another way that SynthZone blesses people, thank you.
John C.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online