SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#397070 - 12/14/14 07:12 AM Korg PA3 X Drums
underdog Offline

Hi everyone.I am trying to find out more about the PA3X drums and I would appreciate any members help.
I want to know can I assign the snare drum.toms and cymbals to one output. The bass drum to another output and bass sounds to it's own output so I can control them separately on different channels on mixer.
Also can the different drums be tuned separately.
I have a Ketron Audta and the drums sound OK but not wonderful as the audio drums cannot be separately and edited separately.
I have tried many different simplification systems but I am disappointed with the Ketron drum sounds playing live at fairly loud volume.
Thank you.

Thank you

#397105 - 12/15/14 05:12 PM Re: Korg PA3 X Drums [Re: underdog]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
You don't have to do that. Each element of a drum kit you can fix in style mode.You don't even have to go into style record mode. And yes you can also tune each element.On Korg it's very easy to do these things.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#397120 - 12/16/14 02:09 AM Re: Korg PA3 X Drums [Re: mirza]
underdog Offline

Thank you mirza. There is nobody I know near me or music shop here with a PA3X that I can go and try,so I am relying on kind members for an honest answer as sometimes reading a manual is difficult without having the instrument beside you.

#397143 - 12/16/14 03:21 PM Re: Korg PA3 X Drums [Re: underdog]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
There is a lot of videos on this on youtube.
On every style you can go and fix individual level of each drum element, or you can tune it, or add effects ...You can do it globaly for the whole style, or go to style record mode and do each variation individually if you really want to.

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online