SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#348073 - 07/30/12 05:11 PM New EMC software for Korg Arrangers
Duane O Offline

Loc: Ridgecrest, California, USA

EMC Style Works XT Korg Demo

This special edition of EMC Style Works is entirely dedicated to the Korg Professional Arrangers.
Style Works converts Styles from several other file formats - new or old - to Korg's own format.
This will help you protect your investment in software by recovering your older collections.
You can register with EMC to extend your trial period.

http://www.emc-musicsoftware.de/KorgPa/StyleWorksXTKorgPaDemo.zip

EMC Korg Pa User Bank Manager Demo

EMC is proud to introduce the new version of Korg Pa User Bank Manager (Demo version).
With this special, free edition, you will be able to create and edit a User/Favorite bank of Styles on the PC, by simply using drag&drop and without having to load the Styles on the Pa.
Also included are a Prelisten and a Save Text List functions.

http://www.emc-musicsoftware.de/KorgPa/KorgPaUserBankManagerDemo.zip

#350871 - 09/10/12 10:04 PM Re: New EMC software for Korg Arrangers [Re: Duane O]
Duane O Offline

Has anyone tried to use this software?

I can't get it to change from PA3x to PA500/800. It is stuck in PA3X config. I emailed EMC but they were no help.

Duane

#351158 - 09/14/12 11:01 PM Re: New EMC software for Korg Arrangers [Re: Duane O]
Nemydom Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Hi Duane, I wanted to try it and installed it.. Unfortunately, there was no way to try it for me, as I have PA1x, and there is no mode for PA1x.
I know what you mean, I could not change it to PA500/800 mode either.. But in my case it is even worse: there is no suitable mode for PA1x (it has different style format, can't play PA500/800 styles)
I really disappointed with this company (EMC) service.. what is the reason to mislead the potential customers, promising a demo version, which in fact doesn't work..
Duane, could you please post more details about your email to EMC? did they respond? what was in the email? Or they just ignored your email?

#351186 - 09/15/12 03:00 PM Re: New EMC software for Korg Arrangers [Re: Nemydom]
Duane O Offline

Back on Sept 3, EMC replied that they would check the program. No more since then.

Duane

Originally Posted By: Nemydom
Hi Duane, I wanted to try it and installed it.. Unfortunately, there was no way to try it for me, as I have PA1x, and there is no mode for PA1x.
I know what you mean, I could not change it to PA500/800 mode either.. But in my case it is even worse: there is no suitable mode for PA1x (it has different style format, can't play PA500/800 styles)
I really disappointed with this company (EMC) service.. what is the reason to mislead the potential customers, promising a demo version, which in fact doesn't work..
Duane, could you please post more details about your email to EMC? did they respond? what was in the email? Or they just ignored your email?

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online