SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#341342 - 03/03/12 02:20 PM I'm enjoying John Smies' material
CoasterTim Offline

Loc: Allentown, PA, USA
He provides a TON of styles and tweaks to choose from - which are now being added to both my Pa500 and KMA. Some of his material appeals to me and some not so much, (as he mentions - there's no accounting for taste, but there's so much offered that you're bound to find plenty to like). So, I can pick and choose what I want to add to the keyboard. That way there's room for my own edits too. Hearing some of his work has inspired me to do my own edits and tweaks - something I seldom attempted before. I am amazed at the Korg keyboards in that you can edit and replace just about everything - even each part of a drum kit. That's pretty cool. It's all pretty cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300

#341373 - 03/03/12 11:40 PM Re: I'm enjoying John Smies' material [Re: CoasterTim]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
That's great to hear that feedback on John's work. It sounds like it is giving you plenty more options to work with.

#342909 - 03/29/12 06:15 AM Re: I'm enjoying John Smies' material [Re: CoasterTim]
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

Hi Tim,
I actually overlooked your entry here as I am so used to spouting my contributions on the General Arranger Forum.
Thanks anyway.
I have meanwhile uploaded the CD that I once recorded with the PA50 (=MICRO) for others to download for free.
See other entry here.

regards,
John Smies

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online