SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#338190 - 01/30/12 04:39 PM PA3x saving Perfoamnces vs Songbook?
Dnj Offline

I was wondering if lets say you set up a performance with all your settings , STS sounds, etc etc .......do you have to Title it & save it to user Performance for recall and then Songbook....or can you merely just save it to the song book for recall when you need that song with out it being saved in Performance banks first.?

#338257 - 01/31/12 12:42 AM Re: PA3x saving Perfoamnces vs Songbook? [Re: Dnj]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Donny you can save it to the song book without going to performance. I have made a few performances dealing with types of music. Big Bind; 4 STS settings with song book and one performance, 8 areas filled with different instrument settings.
Examples:
1-Piano
2-Trumpet
3-Bone
4-Sax section
5-Clarinet section
6-Trumpet and Brass section
7-Brass section
8-Strong high brass section

Each big band style will include 4 STS and the above 8 in performance.

I spend time getting the right pad sounds to complement the style. On my Pa800 I have two assignable switches; I have one which mutes all the accompaniments except for the drums and bass. So I then have drums and bass and what I have put into the pads – great for taking the boredom out of a style.

My MKA will be here in the next few days, I’ll be able to answer your questions better when it comes

I have started putting my lyrics in plain text so that I can load them with the song book. I have a foot switch which brings the lyrics to the next page.

I’m enjoying Korg, John C.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online