SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#426841 - 10/09/16 12:03 PM Yamaha 9000PRO with DX-7 exp board
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I might regret this, but I think I'm ready to part with my 9000. It's mint, and comes with a case, 2) plug-in adjustable lights, and the DX-7 expansion board.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOAvXbHr8nc
76 semi-weighted keys - all perfect. Not a scratch on it, XLR mic/harmonizer, 6 outs MAIN L&R, plus 4 AUX outs) ... showroom condition. (paper manual too!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRHuQe3tjIY
I'm out of room, and my fall work load has not fully kicked in yet, so I'm taking some financial precautions before I get in trouble.
$1575 shipped, insured in the US48. Free pickup in Philly for $1500

#427816 - 11/19/16 08:05 AM Re: Yamaha 9000PRO with DX-7 exp board [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
OK - change of plans - my deal fell through on this fantastic pice that I no longer have room for ... check THIS deal out:
Yamaha 9000PRO 76 key arranger w/ XLR mic/harmonizer input
2 gooseneck lamps
Toshiba HD
DX expansion board (DX-7 on a chip!)
XG expansion board (expanded polyphony)
music rack
paper manual
form fitted soft/hardish case
$1200 SHIPPED to 48 states
$1000 if picked up in Phily/Jersey area

I'm in a cash bind, (because of the D*** that bailed), and need to make a quick sale - this is ridiculously cheap, folks and the unit is in EXCELLENT condition. Not a mark on it. Even as a quality weighed (semi) controller in a studio it's got so much to offer. Think of it as a 76 key DX7/organ/arranger that splits, layers, has a drum machine and mic input!

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online