I am experiencing a very exasperating problem with my QY700 music sequencer, and I hope that someone out there may be able to clue me in to some corrective measure. My problem is this: Oftentimes when I play back a piece on my QY700, one of the voices (that I used the pitch wheel on) will be elevated out of key. What I have to do, then, is go to the track of the affected voice (during playback) and roll the pitch wheel back. That voice will immediately drop back into key, and will remain there until the song is stopped and restarted again. Bear in mind that the physical wheel always returns to its detented position, so the problem has to be an internal one. If it happened all the time, I might be able to ingest the matter better. But the problem occurs about 85% of the time. I initially bought the unit for the purpose of pre-recording my music to sing against in church. But - as I can't be certain that the music would play properly - that application is no longer an option for me. Yamaha has refused to come to my aid, stating that no similar problems have been registered by anyone else. And their adoption of that attitude has cost them a customer. But I would deeply appreciate any information that might help me to surmount this problem.

Nathan