SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#74319 - 06/26/00 04:57 PM DJX arpeggiator sync to external clock???
R8008 Offline

Loc: Jax,Fl.USA
Is there any way to sync the arppegiator on the djx to an external midi clock? Everytime I turn the external clock ON, and the arpeggiator is already on, the sound hangs up!! Is there any way to fix this? Please Help!!

------------------

#74320 - 06/27/00 01:33 PM Re: DJX arpeggiator sync to external clock???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I said this to some one else: If Maryland was here maybee he could help you but Nigel banned him from ever postin here again. { I don't know why though }

------------------
"The man with the black glove didn't kill her, It was the mail man."
-Green Day -

#74321 - 06/27/00 02:56 PM Re: DJX arpeggiator sync to external clock???
R8008 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry Jones:
I said this to some one else: If Maryland was here maybee he could help you but Nigel banned him from ever postin here again. { I don't know why though }

well that sure clears things up,
it's a good thing I figured it out! By the way, I think she killed herself-or maybe faked it!?!

#74322 - 06/28/00 04:51 AM Re: DJX arpeggiator sync to external clock???
DMC Offline

Loc: NY City
Im not that familiar w/djx but, in the arpegiator(of other yamaha products), where you set the bpm(for the arpegiation), at one end of the list or the other, there should be a "midi" setting. this will set the arpegiation to sync w/ external midi clock. Make sure you have the external midi clock set up correctly.

DMC

#74323 - 06/28/00 12:24 PM Re: DJX arpeggiator sync to external clock???
R8008 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DMC:
Im not that familiar w/djx but, in the arpegiator(of other yamaha products), where you set the bpm(for the arpegiation), at one end of the list or the other, there should be a "midi" setting. this will set the arpegiation to sync w/ external midi clock. Make sure you have the external midi clock set up correctly.
I figured it out. I didn't have the external clock configured right. But thanks anyway!!
DMC

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online