SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#71390 - 01/02/99 03:15 AM DJX-Cubase Users- Here's a Mixermap
Ed Offline

I have constructed a mixer map for the DJX. The map sets the effects types, effects sends, pan, and channel volume for all 16 midi channels. Is anyone interested? All I need is someone with a website who can post it for others. I'd rather not email everyone interested. There's one thing I could not figure out, maybe someone else has an idea. There is a sysex string to adjust the wet/dry level. In addition to the variables for the midi channel and wet/dry level being reversed in the documentation, it seems that by adjusting the wet/dry level from 0 to 127 anb back to 0 results in the wet level but the dry cannot be adjusted back. It's either some other string readjusts the wet/dry level(hard to believe), or this string is incorrect.

Just let me know if you're interested.

Ed

#71391 - 01/05/99 02:11 AM Re: DJX-Cubase Users- Here's a Mixermap
Ed Offline

Uh, to all of you actually interested in the mixermap, which was only for the PC version of Cubase, I'm sorry, I killed it! I crashed my system Saturday night, and do I feel like a moron. So, sorry. Maybe I'll have one completed soon. Let me know if you are interested though.

Ed

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online