SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#73043 - 01/19/06 07:28 AM New MOTIF7ES
CoasterTim Offline

Loc: Allentown, PA, USA
Our church just purchased a MOTIF7ES . Wow what an incredible KB! The voices are beautiful and the arpeggiator is very useful. I haven't yet tried the sequencer. We will use it mostly as a live synth in our worship band. My experience up to this point has been with Yamaha arrangers. This is quite different, however, with the arpeggiator and phrase factory, it comes pretty close to being an arranger without the intros and endings. I think one can create their own intros and endings in the phrase factory, too. Anyway it's an awesome keyboard.
Tim

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300

#73044 - 01/24/06 11:08 AM Re: New MOTIF7ES
RW Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
Hi Tim,
I also own an ES7. It's a great board. Fantastic. I love mine. I have been playing around with patterns lately. I haven't gotten them nail down but yes I'm made several patterns for intros, outro, verses A, verse B, chorus, refrains.... it's amazing. Then I have chained them together and have played along. I haven't yet saved the chanined patterns to a song. Bu that's the next step. The board is wonderful that's for sure.

I use my S90 in worship each week because I really need the weighted keys for that.

best wishes and God bless.
Bob
<><

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online