SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#73808 - 02/07/01 05:02 AM ALL PSR 8000 USERS
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Can someone who owns the PSR8000 give me the pros and cons of the machine... I might have a chance at getting a new one on trade. How is the OS? What's the current one? Will I need to constantly update? Are there many bugs in the OS? How well is the sequencer? Is it easy to operate? I'm used to using pro workstations where you start a song from scratch (including patterns) Is the sequencer easier to operate than a pro workstation, say like the EX-7? I used to own the PSR 540 so I'm familiar with most of the sound set, and style recording. Does the sequencer have copy and paste? How many watt's is the amp (speakes) Is the action ok? I've heard that it's the same 61 keyboard they use from the 540 all the way up to the 9000. Any help would really be appreciated...

Thanks,
Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#73809 - 02/22/01 06:17 PM Re: ALL PSR 8000 USERS
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Squeak,
I seen where you were interested in the
PRS-8000 board. I don't own one, don't know a lot about the board. This an old site but it might help. http://tmartens.www.cistron.nl/~tmartens/psr8000/
Hope this helps.
Best Regards
Nobby

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online