SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#71134 - 03/24/99 07:57 AM PSR-x30 - how to use current voice for 'minus-one' playback ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

In 'minus-one' playback mode, how can I setup the keyboard to play the muted MIDI channel (including all parameters) ? Looks like wasted effort if you can load a MIDI song with all channels parameters deliberately set up, and then in 'minus-one' mode you have to set up the solo voice again by hand.
I'd like to be proven wrong, but all I could find in the manual is to read the voice number from the muted track and select it for the solo part again, which I don't think will also give the effects and controller settings of the muted MIDI channel.

#71135 - 08/28/99 10:02 AM Re: PSR-x30 - how to use current voice for 'minus-one' playback ?
eustace Offline

Loc: Australia
Hi There!

I am not sure if I understand your question fully? I think you want the keyboard to select the keyboard voice when you play the midi backing???? This is not possible on the PSR-630/730. The only way is to save the registrations to disk in a seperate file.
To playback. First load the registration file then select the midi file in SONG.

Brad.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online