SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#74154 - 10/09/05 09:33 AM This mostly unused forum could be utilized as the TYROS 2 Forum
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
This Yamaha forum is hardly ever used. maybe we can start using it as the Tyros 2 Forum.
I suggest you post all your Tyros 2 info or remarks in this forum instead of the GA forum where you have to wade through a bunch of nay sayers always changing the scope of the topic, to get to the good info we are looking for.
Best to all,
Bebop

#74155 - 10/09/05 10:23 AM Re: This mostly unused forum could be utilized as the TYROS 2 Forum
Roel Offline

Bebop,

I'm with you and hope the rest follows soon.
Let's start with one of the nicest sites about Tyros 2 www.tyros2.nl

The site is owned by my dealer and I helped him with editing the sound-demo's e.g. the 3 parts of the Tirol presentation.

The language of the site is mainly Dutch, but perhaps Henk is willing to add english text.
If he is too busy, please ask me for translation whatever you want

Roel

[This message has been edited by Roel (edited 10-09-2005).]

#74156 - 10/10/05 02:27 AM Re: This mostly unused forum could be utilized as the TYROS 2 Forum
Kenneth Gundersen Offline

Loc: Lyngdal in Norway
Do not forget that we already have www.Tyros2.net ! - The very first Tyros2 Forum!

#74157 - 10/10/05 06:52 PM Re: This mostly unused forum could be utilized as the TYROS 2 Forum
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Roel:
Bebop,

I'm with you and hope the rest follows soon.
Let's start with one of the nicest sites about Tyros 2 www.tyros2.nl

The site is owned by my dealer and I helped him with editing the sound-demo's e.g. the 3 parts of the Tirol presentation.

The language of the site is mainly Dutch, but perhaps Henk is willing to add english text.
If he is too busy, please ask me for translation whatever you want

Roel

[This message has been edited by Roel (edited 10-09-2005).]

HI Roel,
that is a nice picture on that website but I can't seem to understand any of the Dutch so I can only guess
I am suprised that people would rather take an hour wading through a bunch of posts to get any info on the Tyros 2 but many have stated that is their preference. It is certainly not mine. I don't have hours to go through every post in the GA forum to find anything new about the Tyros 2.
I hope you will help me keep this discussion up to date with any new info you find.
Best to you,
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online