Recently in a chat with Roger Mepstead on another forum he urged me to do some research for a winter Technics Jam in the Yuma, AZ area.

Like Bebop & Marty Dees, I travel in a Motorhome. Every winter I park out on the desert just outside of Yuma, AZ & enjoy the sunshine & comeraderie with many other RV'rs. The lovely sounds of my 7K bring people who love music to my door & once in a while another player joins me to entertain the "neighborhood". Every Wednesday I go to the east side of Yuma to share with a large group of Technics players. There have been as many as 32 people at that weekly jam.

Roger suggested that probably those who have organized previous jams would be glad to offer assistance.

As an RV'r I know for sure that places to park RV's are plentiful. Regarding accomodations for non-RV'rs, they should be plentiful also as Yuma is a good sized city. There is a sizable airport for all who will need that facility.

How about it players, is there a willingness to assist & an interest in a winter Synthzoner's KB jam in Yuma, AZ in 2006? Keep in mind that Yuma is a desert area where the winter temperature is most frequently in the 70's all day every day! No snow & very little rain!

ELIZABETH