I have just received this the email below from a friend of mine about the Teddy Bear Virus and on taking the action below I found that it was "hiding" on my PC. I have take action as listed and sent it on to all in my address book. Please check your PCs.

Dear All -

There is an e-mail virus called jdbgmgr.exe, currently going the rounds, which is not detected by Norton or McAfee
anti-virus systems. The virus sits quietly for 14 days before damaging the system. It is sent automatically by messenger and
by the address book, whether or not you sent Emails to your contacts. You should really follow this procedure to check that you have not got this virus (it normally resides in the C:\Windows\system directory).

1. Go to Start, Find or search option
2. In the 'file folder option' type the name jdbgmgr.exe
3. Be sure you search your C: drive and all sub folders and any other drives you may have
4. Click "find now"
5. The Virus has a teddy bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe. DO NOT OPEN IT!
6. Go to edit (on menu bar) and choose "select all" to highlight the file without opening it
7. Now go to File (on he menu bar) and select Delete. It will then go to the recycle bin.
8. Delete it from the recycle bin.

If you find the virus you must contact all of the people in your address book so they can eradicate it in their own address books!