Greetings from Western Australia.I am just wondering if you have come across the above messages before?

PROBLEM DETAILS:
I have a KN5000 with Internal Hard Drive fitted and when switched on,the following error messages are displayed on the LCD Screen:
PART:
LEFT: SOUND NAMING ERROR
RIGHT 1 SOUND NAMING ERROR
RIGHT 2 SOUND NAMING ERROR

1. I tried resetting the instrument
2. I installed “Initialisation Disc”

This did not work error messages still displaying on startup.No sound emanates from the unit.
Everything else appears to be in order

I then removed the panels underneath the instrument in search for a “Lithium” type battery (Memory Backup)
On my previous Technics Keyboards there has always been a battery installed. However I could not find one in the KN5000.
The unit was in storage for quite some time and I am unsure of the status of the “Back-up battery”

I rather feel that the Main CPU Board may have been affected by the long term storage (moisture etc) somehow.

Any ideas? I would really appreciate your help in “pointing me in the right direction”.
I am not very Tech savvy when it comes to Electronic Keyboards.However I did install the HDAD5000 myself with excellent results. I also have a KN1000 and a KN7000.