The computer crashed about 2 weeks ago and everything was lost, and it's nice to be back with you all. There must have been an awful lot of old rubbish 'cos it's now working like Speedy Gonzalez.... Now this is indirectly related to KN matters but please read on.
Against what is turning out to be very sound advice I decided to give AOL a whirl and this is what happened. After installation I asked my old server to talk me thru re-installing with them and was told NO WAY. The AOL system won't allow any other server to work with it.
The next thing was when trying to send some song files to Bebop, and in testing the AOL system first by sending then to my email address,only one file arrived. AOL tell me that their email attachment system will only allow one file to me sent per email and said I would have to send the 21 files for 3 songs on 21 emails. I'm sure Bebop would be happy to work with such deliveries, as would I. Has anyone else experienced these problems with AOL and is there anyway of resolving the last problem - otherwuse AOL will go.

Answers please (if any) by 7th October before the free trial period runs out.

Peter.

PS I was well on my way to ordering a KN7000 and then forgot both my wife's birthday........ and wedding anniversary for the 45th time (yeah it's that long. Give it another week or so for the dust to die down and here's hoping.