While reading all the posts lately it sounds like some of the people who had expressed interest in the 20-4-1 disks weren't getting them, for whatever reason. When folks asked about the Gospel music styles, I had no thought of excluding anyone who requested them, and only put them on the disks for sake of convenience and because I thought it was a great idea at the time. However, if anyone wants the styles and hasn't been able to get the 20-4-1 disks, I've compiled all the gospel sequenced songs from the first 10 disks into one zip file and all you have to do is email me for a copy. All styles are from various internet sources, and to the best of my knowledge, none are Technics commercial styles. Some are basic, some are extensively reworked, but all are quite usable as gospel music styles. Keep the songs or delete the sequenced song, it's up to you, but keep the style and check for special instrument voices and save any you don't already have. I can guarantee you'll have some fun with these. Until my wife gets back on both feet, I'm stuck with most of the housework and errands, so it may take a few days before I get to my mailbox, but I will send the file to everyone who want a copy. Send the request to: ncyankee@iwon.com

[This message has been edited by Bud Whipple (edited 07-20-2002).]