Thank You Dear Friends,
Jann and I thank all you wonderful people for your prayers and get well wishes, and most especially for your friendship.
Jann has started to respond to treatment and is now recovering. She is still in ICCU after three days but hopefully she will be upgraded to move into the general hospital population today. The heart surgeon has advised us that as a result of the speedy action of all concerned they believe there is minimal damage to the heart muscle and the stent is correctly located and doing the job. No surgery is planned at this time. They did a scan of the heart muscle today to see how much had been damaged using the same technology that is used to look at babies in the womb. Today's technology is just awesome. There will need to be some changes in life style and self discipline to prevent further recurrences.
God is in control of our lives and to HIM we are thankful, and to each of your for your prayers. It is so good to have this big extended family, and I include every person that posts on this forum as you have all included us. We are grateful to each and everyone of you. I am unable to put into words how much your kindness and words and prayers have meant to me during this very difficult time.
We love you all
Bill and Jann Forrest in San Jose, California