SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#62440 - 01/21/00 01:58 PM V4 Upgrade - THANK YOU Technics!
Richard Bools Offline

Well, I got home this evening armed with the V4 disks, expecting maybe a few undefined 'operating system grades' and no real fixes. This is usually what has happened in the past going back to KN5000 days, but boy, was I in for a big surprise!

BOTH my major gripes have been fixed. Chord recognition speed is now spot on, I can't fail it at all even using all the standard tests I'd found that made V3 and before fall over. Songs that sounded awful when played with the older software versions are now perfect. The other fix is to Technichord notes resounding when the left hand chord was released and then the same one pressed again, although this may have been a consequence of the chord recognition.

I'm so glad I held out for a fix, rather than trade it in for a PSR9000. Anybody out there who has been wavering about buying one because of the well publicised problems, worry no more!!

Thanks Technics, my faith is restored!

Richard.

#62441 - 01/25/00 10:44 PM Re: V4 Upgrade - THANK YOU Technics!
Herbert Mladosevits Offline

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Well, thanks god that he has born this Technics engineer who has found and corrected this problem on the KN6000.

I also have done an upgrade to V4.0 and it takes about half an hour to reproduce the problem but without success. Itīs still working now.

THANKS TECHNICS

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online