SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#343294 - 04/06/12 03:38 PM Hands free Mic
Marty Dee Offline

Loc: The Villages, Fl
I am in the market for a hands free head Mic for singing with my keyboard. Anybody have suggestions as to what is a good brand to purchase?

#343338 - 04/08/12 10:14 AM Re: Hands free Mic [Re: Marty Dee]
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Hi Marty , I'm thinking about changing to wireless hands free microphone setup to use with my wireless midi /acoustic accordion .

I use a Musictech system radio transmitter and receiver system to transmit all the midi data from my accordion to the receiver unit which is connected to the midi IN on my KN7000 I'm very pleased with the operating range and the results .

So my next stage is to also buy a radio mic system hands free to use for announcements and vocals !

A good friend of mine who does a lot of cabaret work with his wireless midi accordion ,uses the Sennheiser Brand EW100 G2 radio receiver c/w transmitter and headband headset microphone .

For his singing and Talking . the output of the receiver plugs into the microphone socket of his Yamaha arranger keyboard .

It all sounds very good .

I'll be going down the same road in the next few weeks .

The only other make i know of and it is also very good is Audio Tecnica .

i hope this is of help to you .

Regards ...Giovanni

#343342 - 04/08/12 11:06 AM Re: Hands free Mic [Re: Marty Dee]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Marty
I have used the Same Senheiser EW100 for years. You can get cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

Bernie

#343476 - 04/11/12 07:51 AM Re: Hands free Mic [Re: Giovanni]
Marty Dee Offline

Loc: The Villages, Fl
Thanks for the info I'll have to go to a music store with this info and see what they have.

Thanks for the input.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online