I posted this a few years ago and I feel it is so good that I am sharing it again.

Boredom in a style. A style has 4 variations – fills – endings and intros; this can become boring in turn we search for new styles; do not leave untill you examine what the Kn7000 is offering.

This is how I am making the style interesting:
The styles are playing the background for a song -- and after a while I am looking for a fuller stronger sound – I need to release the boredom.
“Music Style Arranger” I am hoping that my statements are correct because it has been a while since I worked with this kind thinking.

MUSIC STYLE ARRANGER
1-I select a different drum set, one that is more exciting or I use the user drum set which I have created. In the user drum set you can change instruments – volumes — and pitch of the instruments.
2-I do the same with the bass; select one of the presets or edit one to fit your need.
3- Accomp. 1 thru 5 – keep in mind you are trying to create a 4th variation a step high than the rest, it should not sound like a different band just showed up. All will be saved when saving Current Panel Memory.

PADS
My favorite set of 6 pads;
1-Pad #1 A bass drum playing on all four beats.
2-Pad #2 A piano or a guitar playing on all four beats.
3-Pad#3 A Ride Cymbal on all four beats.
4-Pad#4 A strong snare drum which plays on beats 2 and 4.
I work my way to Variation #3 – then add a Cymbal pad #3 -- possibly adding Pad #2 – now I add the bass drum Pad #1 -- Pad -- #4 picks the band up a notch. For a strong ending I add the Music Style arranger that I have created.

All of this is a matter of taste as to what and where.
So we have used only one style but have added so much – You have changed the color of your style – No boredom.

5-Pad #5 I created a 12 Bar Blues progression. This can be used with many different styles from jazz to Rock to Big Band. When you press Pad #5 your left hand is free no need to play chords.

6-Pad#6 I created a IIm7 V7 I Progression. In the key of “C” that would be Dm7 G7 C. This can be used when you are taking an improvised solo in the middle of a Latin song. I guess you can find other areas where this could be useful. I Vm IIm V7 I In the key of “C” -- C Am Dm G7 C. An F chord can be substituted for the Dm (IIm7) chord.

Songs that use this progression:
Rock ballads -- Part of More
Part of Blue Moon – Come and go with me (Med. Rock) The list is very long.

I hope you will enjoy doing this as much as I enjoyed putting it together, John C.