SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#68410 - 04/02/09 12:05 AM help request for Oliver
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Hello friends,

A recent user of the KN SDExoplorer tool, Oliver, has difficulties, despite all information I sent and with great help from Joan and Ken we provided on the website Oliver needs help.

Who can help me helping Oliver, because I have no KN7000 anymore, so cannot test/verify:

This is what I wrote to Oliver (mailto:OMortrude@aol.com)

Hi Oliver,

I REALLY recommend you to register to Synthzone, free of charge, and send your questions to the forum. Within one or two days you will get answers of any of other KN SDExplorer users, like Joan, Bill, and many, many others.

And as I said: the tool is developed to handle Technics songs from KN7000 and KN2600, as if they were single files while in real each song consists of a number of file belonging together. Our tool makes it easy to change content of KN SD-cards much easier. You can download a folder with 20 songs and drop them on the initialized SD card as if dragging and dropping a folder with files in Windows Explorer. But as also is explained on the website in the specification: MIDI and Audio is not supported but left alone by our tool

Kind Regards, God Bless,

Fred

So who can make contact with Oliver and dig into it. I am very grateful for your help.

------------------

#68411 - 04/02/09 01:18 AM Re: help request for Oliver
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Above is your reply but not his question(s)
Rog

#68412 - 04/02/09 07:57 AM Re: help request for Oliver
D.Munson Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by fmlk:
Hello friends,

A recent user of the KN SDExoplorer tool, Oliver, has difficulties, despite all information I sent and with great help from Joan and Ken we provided on the website Oliver needs help.

Who can help me helping Oliver, because I have no KN7000 anymore, so cannot test/verify:

This is what I wrote to Oliver (mailto:OMortrude@aol.com)

Hi Oliver,

I REALLY recommend you to register to Synthzone, free of charge, and send your questions to the forum. Within one or two days you will get answers of any of other KN SDExplorer users, like Joan, Bill, and many, many others.

And as I said: the tool is developed to handle Technics songs from KN7000 and KN2600, as if they were single files while in real each song consists of a number of file belonging together. Our tool makes it easy to change content of KN SD-cards much easier. You can download a folder with 20 songs and drop them on the initialized SD card as if dragging and dropping a folder with files in Windows Explorer. But as also is explained on the website in the specification: MIDI and Audio is not supported but left alone by our tool

Kind Regards, God Bless,

Fred

So who can make contact with Oliver and dig into it. I am very grateful for your help.

This is all very well but what about if you want to edit them in any way, for example take off the touch sensitivety or reduce it, change the sounds, etc and so on.
Derek

#68413 - 04/02/09 09:43 AM Re: help request for Oliver
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Derek
The tool is for moving files around - so whereever you move them to they can be edited in the same way that you would have edited them had they not been moved.

#68414 - 04/02/09 01:41 PM Re: help request for Oliver
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Here is Oliver's question:

My SD card has songs on it that were converted using the SD-Jukebox and checked out to the SD card. All I want to do is backup this card with all the music on it, and restore it to a new SD card in case the original SD card gets corrupted,

mailto:OMortrude@aol.com

#68415 - 04/02/09 04:50 PM Re: help request for Oliver
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Oliver,

I will try and help you tomorrow. It is well past midnight and I must get some sleep now.

Audrey

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online