SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#51991 - 07/23/05 04:48 PM More songs
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
Just put up another KN7000 song on my site, on page 8 of KN7 section (Single 2 of vol 37).

Also New WMA songs in that section.

Please let me know if all goes well.

Thanks,
www.lgosmeyer.com

Larry Gosmeyer

#51992 - 07/23/05 08:26 PM Re: More songs
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Can you, or anyone else, explain how to record a song played on the KN 7000 to a WMA format, so that it can be played on any computer and not just on another 7000 keyboard? I know how to record in easy record or in the Sequencer, but only know how to save it in a Technics or MIDI format. Thank you very much.

Ted

#51993 - 07/24/05 03:10 AM Re: More songs
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Tech Tip number 3 on my website explains the procedure. The total procedure explains how produce a CD from previously recorded sequences, made on the KN7000. However, to burn a CD, you first need to generate suitable files. Just follow the process 'Generating the Files' up to step 20, but in Step 18, choose the WMA format instead of WAV. http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/willumspages/index.html

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#51994 - 07/24/05 03:16 AM Re: More songs
Bill Norrie Offline

Great arrangement again Larry Thanks for sharing......

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley

#51995 - 07/26/05 02:09 PM Re: More songs
fmlk4u Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Hi Willum,

Very quickly I read your instructions. However there is a better solution: dont' use the KN Audio recorder, but download and install the freeware tool Audacity. A really powerful tool for creating enhanced wav, mp3 or other audio files, incl. fade in/fade out, autogain, etc. I will send you an example mp3.

Regards, Fred
http://vision-4-life.net (now incl. some downloadable mp3's and a guestbook!)

#51996 - 07/26/05 03:14 PM Re: More songs
Bill Norrie Offline

Thanks Fred - I already have a copy of Audacity and have used it, but I prefer to use Goldwave, which I purchased a long time ago.
The reason I suggested using the supplied Panasonic recorder is that it will probably already be installed on a KN7000 owner's PC and it is very simple to use. Although it does not provide any editing facilities, it is capable of producing an acceptable .WAV file for subsequent transfer to a CD.

------------------
Willum

Aldous Huxley

#51997 - 07/26/05 04:44 PM Re: More songs
larry gosmeyer Offline

I too prefer to use the Goldwave program to create, edit and balance wav, mp3, wma files etc.

#51998 - 07/30/05 07:38 PM Re: More songs
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI Larry,
I have just completed downloading to my data base all your new songs from Folder 33 to present for the KN7000.
I have just finished playing the last one. It would really be difficult to pick a favorite out of these songs. Each one has something special to offer the listener and a challange to learn how to do that
I really love the rifs, turnarounds and bridges you use, as well as the arpegios.
This is without a doubt right up there with the best work arranged by anyone in these forums
You were destined to be an arranger. Your work reminds me of the first Tenor in our big band, a fellow named Wayne Ulrick that did all our arrangements. They were awesome and very similiar to many of yours. I often wondered in our early friendship if in fact you might have been Wayne in another time
Best to you and thanks for your devotion to this forum and all our members.
BEbop

#51999 - 07/31/05 06:43 AM Re: More songs
larry gosmeyer Offline

Your comments are very much appreciated.

The KN7000 have really given me a special way to enjoy working with music. Moreover getting your comments adds a lot of icing to a wonderful cake.

Thanks sincerely,

Larry Gosmeyer

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online