SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#61783 - 03/12/05 07:14 PM Website updated. New pages, More songs, several full length
Scott Langholff Offline

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Hello

Thought you might be interested in an update after all the helpful advice on my new website.

There are more pages. I added a new business.

I rerecorded all the songs. Added some new ones. I didn't care for the clarity.

Also, there were some requests for full length tunes. There are several of those.

I found a CD-R that had the "Scott's Off The Cuff Jam," which was done on the KN1000. So there's an improvement in tone on that one also. Although I noticed some clipping on a loud organ part. Guess I will either fix it, or on the other hand all the old Hammond people liked the overdrive sound.

Also, at the bottom left hand corner of my demo page is a recording I just uncovered of me doing "I Wanna Be Like You," the Disney song that Louie Prima did. I did it several years ago on a Roland E35 which coincidentally I bought for $35!

I am hiding that song from my clients right now as I don't now if the sound is good enough to be included with the others, unless I list is as what arrangers sounded like using 15 year old technology.

Anyway, thanks again for all your help and support. This is a great family to belong to.

http://www.ScottLMusic.com

Best
Scott Langholff

#61784 - 03/13/05 03:30 AM Re: Website updated. New pages, More songs, several full length
Anonymous
Unregistered

Scott,

Everything sounds great to me. Thanks for the link to the Jazz Society of Pensacola. Would like to attend the next one.

Fran in Florida

#61785 - 03/13/05 07:58 PM Re: Website updated. New pages, More songs, several full length
Scott Langholff Offline

Hi Fran

Terrific! It would be great to meet you.

Thank you for the kind words.

Best

Scott Langholff

#61786 - 03/14/05 05:41 PM Re: Website updated. New pages, More songs, several full length
MrEd Offline

Scott,

It gets better every time I visit!
You've accomplished a lot.
Looks and sounds great!

Ed

#61787 - 03/14/05 06:59 PM Re: Website updated. New pages, More songs, several full length
Scott Langholff Offline

Thanx Ed

Are you by any chance the Mr. Ed that used to perform across the street from Liberace,in either Milwaukee or New York City?

I knew of a Mr. Ed that, I think, was from Beaver Dam, Wis.

Just curious.

Scott

#61788 - 03/15/05 09:13 AM Re: Website updated. New pages, More songs, several full length
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
Hi Scott,

Great Site and Great Sounds. Thank you for sharing your talant with those of us who can not hear you in person.

------------------
Heather- Leesburg, FL PR54

#61789 - 03/15/05 02:56 PM Re: Website updated. New pages, More songs, several full length
MrEd Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott Langholff:
Thanx Ed

Are you by any chance the Mr. Ed that used to perform across the street from Liberace,in either Milwaukee or New York City?

I knew of a Mr. Ed that, I think, was from Beaver Dam, Wis.

Just curious.

Scott

No Scott. I am from Chicago. I think I've been to Beaver Dam in one of the many camping/fishing trips to Wis over the years.

Ed

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online